The Sea Sounds Summer Festival begins in a few days at Fougaro Beach in Santorini (Saint George) with The Cahorn Keys opening the music festival on July 23rd.
The music band The Cahorn Keys was formed in November 2012 by Alexandra Boti (French horn) and Christina Jackson (percussion set & vocals). They count several live performances in Athens and the province, such as at the Numismatic Museum, The Zoo, Jazz Point, Troubar, La Soiree de Votanique, Cafe Santan etc.
On stage, they are accompanied by Chris Phil (keyboards) and George Marapas (bass guitar) to generate a very specific score, combining different kinds of music genres such as Soul, Funk, RnB including Jazz and a sense of trip-hop.
Starts at: 9 p.m.
firstname.lastname@example.org / +30 22860 85096
The Event Program continues as follows:
- August 2nd: George Dimitrakopoulos presents: Aquatic Soundtracks & Screenings
- August 12: Nadi Raj & Hindigo and guest, Nikos Touliatos
- August 18: Serafim Tsotsonis Live
- August 26: Kingston in Santorini by Irie Action Soundsystem
- September 1st: George Dimitrakopoulos presents: Aquatic Soundtracks & Screenings